You're an ideal client if:
- You want to be engaged in the process.
- You don’t mind being challenged.
- You are OK hearing it like it is.
- You want to leave your current position but haven’t done anything about it.
- You want to make a change but are unsure where to start.
- You aren't getting the "traction" you expected.
- You own and invest in your personal and professional development.
You’re in control when you work with me, which means we can collaborate as many times as you want. After a complimentary evaluation, you’ll pay a fixed rate of $150/session (phone, Skype, or in person). Or you can purchase 4 sessions for $500. (and yes! you can call me between sessions to ask a question or three.)
If you find yourself out of work, we can work something out. Because for me, this isn’t about money. I find it rewarding to walk with people as they navigate the chaos and confusion that can be job hunting.
Overwhelming. Uncomfortable. Exhausting.
Diving into a job search can be all of these things...but it doesn’t have to be. I can help take the overwhelmedness out of the process because I help you cut through the clutter.
...and it all starts with a good mindset. I’ll teach you to play the game that is job search. It’s not for the faint of heart, that’s for sure. You need accountability, and Lord knows it shouldn’t come from your spouse during this time. (These are things divorces are made of.) I can be your innovative voice of accountability. I’ll offer criticism when warranted; encouragement when earned; affirmation when needed.
I meet one-on-one with my clients, whether it’s in person or over the phone/Skype. I don’t use canned curriculum; what we do is specifically tailored to you and your job search. We’ll talk about what you want to do and where you’ve been. We’ll discuss everything from your career goals to your personal branding—and how you can leverage some of the best market resources available. I can help you identify and build on your strengths and create a successful game plan for this job search.
What to expect
- I’m a straight shooter. If you can’t handle the truth, then you won’t like working with me.
- I will ask you challenging questions. (I often hear “No one’s ever asked me that before.”)
- I’ll tell you what you need to know. You are better going into an interview after talking to me than you would be on your own.
- We are not going to have the same career conversation twice.